(Last Revised: April 22, 2022)
Welcome to the Batoi Web sites, which sites and services include Batoi Cloud Platform, Batoi Apps, Batoi Portal Systems, Batoi Enterprise Systems, and Batoi Opensource Systems (collectively referred to herein as the "Site"). Through the Site, you have access to a variety of resources and content. These include:
- Software and software as a service offerings ("Software").
- Web pages, data, messages, text, images, photographs, graphics, audio and video such as podcasts and webcasts, and documents such as press releases, white papers and product data sheets ("Materials").
- blogs, wikis, e-mail functions, and other services in connection with which you can upload, download, share, email, post, publish, transmit or otherwise access or make available Content (as defined below) ("Community Services"). Software, Materials, Community Services, and other information, content and services are collectively referred to as "Content." .
1. Terms Applicable to Specific Content and Areas of the Site
2. Use of Software
Your use of Software is subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software, ordering documents, exhibits, and other terms and conditions that apply ("License Terms"). In the event that Software is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through License Terms specific to the Software, you may use the Software subject to the following:
- The Software may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes.
- The Software may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Software may not be redistributed.
3. Use of Materials
You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that Batoi publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following:
- The Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes.
- The Materials may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Materials may not be redistributed.
4. Use of Community Services
Community Services are provided as a convenience to users and Batoi is not obligated to provide any technical support for, or participate in, Community Services. While Community Services may include information regarding Batoi products and services, including information from Batoi employees, they are not an official customer support channel for Batoi. You may use Community Services subject to the following:
- Community Services may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes.
- Content provided on or through Community Services may not be redistributed.
- Personal data about other users may not be stored or collected except where expressly authorized by Batoi.
5. Reservation of Rights
The Site and Content provided on or through the Site are the intellectual property and copyrighted works of Batoi or a third-party provider. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site and Content provided on or through the Site are reserved. All Content is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis, and Batoi reserves the right to terminate the permissions granted to you in Sections 2, 3 and 4 above and your use of the Content at any time.
6. Your Content
You agree that you will only upload, share, post, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available ("Share") on or through the Site Content that you have the right and authority to Share and for which you have the right and authority to grant to Batoi all of the licenses and rights set forth herein. By Sharing Content, you grant Batoi a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, transmit and distribute the Content for any purpose and in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. This includes, without limitation, the right to incorporate or implement the Content into any Batoi product or service, and to display, market, sublicense and distribute the Content as incorporated or embedded in any product or service distributed or offered by Batoi without compensation to you. You warrant that:
- You have the right and authority to grant this license.
- Batoi's exercise of the rights granted pursuant to this license will not infringe or otherwise violate any third-party rights.
- All so-called moral rights in the Content have been waived to the full extent allowed by law.
You agree that you will neither use the Site in a manner, nor Share any Content, that:
- Is false or misleading.
- Is defamatory, derogatory, degrading or harassing of another or constitutes a personal attack.
- Invades another's privacy or includes, copies or transmits another's confidential, sensitive or personal information.
- Promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual.
- Is obscene or not in good taste.
- Violates or infringes or promotes the violation or infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights.
- You do not have the right and authority to Share and grant the necessary rights and licenses for.
- Violates or promotes the violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Contains a solicitation of funds, goods or services, or promotes or advertises goods or services.
- Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, or other components designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer.
7. Security, Passwords and Means of Accessing the Site and Content
8. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Batoi has no obligation to monitor the Site or screen Content that is Shared on or through the Site. However, Batoi reserves the right to review the Site and Content and to monitor all use of and activity on the Site, and to remove or choose not to make available on or through the Site any Content in its sole discretion. Batoi may remove Content that is confidential or proprietary to a third party without that third party's permission.
11. Termination of Use
Batoi may, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Site, any areas of the Site or Content provided on or through the Site. You agree that Batoi may, in its sole discretion, at any time, terminate or limit your access to, or use of, the Site or any Content. Batoi may terminate or limit your access to or use of the Site if Batoi determines, in its sole discretion, that you have infringed the copyrights of a third party. You agree that Batoi shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or limitation of your access to, or use of, the Site or any Content, including Content that you may have Shared.
12. Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
The Site provides links to Web sites and access to Content, products and services of third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. Batoi is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site or for any changes or updates to such third-party sites, and you bear all risks associated with the access to, and use of, such Web sites and third-party Content, products and services.
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. BATOI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. BATOI MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. BATOI SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT. BATOI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
14. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL BATOI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
15. Exclusions and Limitations
17. Persons Not of Age of Majority
Persons who are not of the age of majority are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that no information in relation to such persons be submitted to us.
18. Export Restrictions/Legal Compliance
You may not access, download, use or export the Site, or the Content provided on or through the Site, in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. In accordance with United States’ and applicable export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations, all Batoi products and services, which include but may not be limited to programs, integrated software, operating systems, hardware, support, product technical data, education, consulting, and cloud services, are prohibited for export/reexport/transfer (includes in-country transfer) to or access by (includes cloud access) the following:
- Any company or national of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimea region. Export licensing of commodities or services intended for these countries is presumed denied.
- Re-export to these countries is prohibited; you may not proceed with any proposed transaction if you “know or have reason to know” it would be contrary to U.S. or applicable laws or regulations.
- Entities listed on any U.S. Government Denied Party/Person List. See BIS’s The Denied Persons List, the Office of Foreign Assets Control's Economic and Trade sanctions list (OFAC), and the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC).
19. Availability of Products
Information on the Site may reference or cross-reference Batoi products, programs, or services that might not be available in your location. Such references do not imply that Batoi plans to make such products, programs, or services available in your location.
20. Waiver and Severability
21. Applicable Laws
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site and Content provided on or through or uploaded to the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Delaware. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site or Content shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Delaware. You and Batoi agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works may be an infringement of the rights of the copyright owner. You agree that you will not use the Site or any Batoi site to infringe Batoi 's Intellectual Property rights or the Intellectual Property rights of others. You may not remove, deface, or overprint any notice of copyright, trademark, logo, or other notice of ownership from any originals or copies of Batoi software, third party software, or any products or Content you access on or through Batoi’s Sites.
23. Contact Information
24. About this Agreement
If it turns out that a particular term of this Agreement is not enforceable for any reason, this will not affect any other terms.
If you fail to comply with this Agreement and we do not take immediate action, this does not mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as the right to take action in the future).
In these terms, “include” or “including” means “including but not limited to,” and any examples we give are for illustrative purposes.
All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Agreement will be governed by laws of Indian Republic and in the Cuttack High Court in the state of Odisha. You and Batoi consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Limitation on Legal Action
YOU AND BATOI AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.