RAD Admin - Edit Microservice
Click on the Edit Icon available under the Action column for each Microservice from the Microservice list page, as illustrated in Figure 1 below, to go to the edit page.
Update the below details and click the Save button to add a new microservice, as illustrated in Figure 1 above.
- Name: Name of the Microservice
- Description: Description of the Microservice
- Access Scope: Choose the scope from the dropdown menu (Public or Private)
- Microservice Type: Choose the type from the dropdown menu (Static Route (for static website), Dynamic Route (for modern application), ID-based Route (for RAD Classic applications), or UID-based Route (for RAD Classic applications)
- Definition: Provide a JSON definition of the Microservice
- Template: Choose the template from the dropdown menu (Default or Web)
When the Access Scope is selected as Public, you can choose only the Microservice Type as Static Route (for static website).
When the Access Scope is selected as Private, you can choose any Microservice Type.
When the Access Scope is selected as Private, two more fields will be activated:
- Is SaaS?: Choose the option from the dropdown menu (Yes or No)
- Access Role IDs: Select multiple options from the drop menu