Setting up POP or IMAP Email on an Apple iPhone
This article provides detailed information on how you can setup POP/IMAP mail on your Apple iPhone by following the step by step instructions.
- Go to system 'Settings'.
- Go to 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'.
- Under accounts, touch 'Add Account'.
- Choose 'Other'.
- Touch 'Add Mail Account'.
- Enter 'Your Name', 'Full Email Address' and 'Password' for the email account. The description field can be filled in as you see fit.
- After hitting 'Next' you will need to enter in our mail server information. For Incoming/Outgoing Mail Server hostname enter ''mail.yourdomainname.tld'' and for username enter the full email address. Example 'email@example.com'. If the password field is not filled in, re-enter it again.
- Now you are all set. Save the settings and then touch the 'Mail' icon to begin retrieving your email.