Setting up POP or IMAP Email on an Apple iPhone How to Fix the Error '0x800CCC1A' in Microsoft Outlook? How to Fix the Error '0x800CCC78' in Microsoft Outlook? Setting up Email Account on Your Mac Mail Application Setting up POP or IMAP Email on an Android Phone Setting up Mozilla Thunderbird as Your Email Client in Windows PC Setting up Microsoft Outlook as Your Email Client in Your Windows PC Setting up Mozilla Thunderbird as Your Email Client in Mac How to Fix the Error '0x800CCCDD' in Microsoft Outlook with IMAP Server? My Emails Are Bouncing Back. What Should I Do?
Setting up POP or IMAP Email on an Apple iPhone
This article provides detailed information on how you can setup POP/IMAP mail on your Apple iPhone by following the step by step instructions.
- Go to system 'Settings'.
- Go to 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'.
- Under accounts, touch 'Add Account'.
- Choose 'Other'.
- Touch 'Add Mail Account'.
- Enter 'Your Name', 'Full Email Address' and 'Password' for the email account. The description field can be filled in as you see fit.
- After hitting 'Next' you will need to enter in our mail server information. For Incoming/Outgoing Mail Server hostname enter ''mail.yourdomainname.tld'' and for username enter the full email address. Example 'email@example.com'. If the password field is not filled in, re-enter it again.
- Now you are all set. Save the settings and then touch the 'Mail' icon to begin retrieving your email.