Create an App in Yahoo for SSO
This article will walk you through creating an App in Yahoo.
- Enter the URL https://developer.yahoo.com/apps in your web browser.
- Upon doing so you shall land on the secure login page as shown in Figure 1.
- Enter your credentials and click the "Next" button as shown in Figure 1.
- After your entered credentials are successfully authenticated, you shall land on the Home Page as shown in Figure 2.
- Click on the button "Create an App as shown in Figure 2. Upon doing so, the system will open the Create Application form as shown in Figure 3.
- Enter the Application Name and click the "Create App button as shown in Figure 3. Once the form is submitted, the system will redirect to the App details page from where you can find the "Client ID and "Client Secret for the App as shown in Figure 4..