Login to your Office365 account as 'Administrator' using your credential.
On the 'Dashboard' you can find the link 'Admin' as shown in Figure 1.
- Click on the 'Admin' link and you will be redirected to the admin portal of your 'Office365' as shown in Figure 2.
- On the 'Dashboard' of your admin panel, click on the sub menu 'Domains' from the menu 'Setup' as shown in Figure 3.
- Click the button 'Add Domain' on the 'Domains' page as shown in Figure 4.
- Once you click the button 'Add Domain', a pop-up page will open where you need to add the desired 'Domain Name' which you want to map. Once you add the 'Domain Name', click on the button 'Next' as shown in Figure 5 and Office365 will start the process of adding your domain name to the portal.
- Next you need to verify the domain name by adding the 'TXT Record' in your 'Domain Control Panel' as shown in Figure 6.
- Once you save the 'TXT Record' in your 'Domain Control Panel', press the button 'Verify' as shown in Figure 6 and once the verification is over you will be prompt with the message as shown in Figure 7.
Click the button 'Next'.
On the next page you need to set your online services. By default, 'Exchange' will be selected as your online services for your new domain. If you want to change or add other services like 'Skype for Business' and 'Mobile Device Management for Office365', click on the check boxes and press the button 'Next' as shown in Figure 8.
- On the next page, you will find some 'DNS' parameters that you need to add to the domain name as shown in Figure 9.
Copy the values individually and add it to your domain name and once it is done click the button 'Verify' as shown in Figure 9.
Once the process is over, you will find the domain name added to your Office365 account as shown in Figure 10.
- Now go to 'Add User' under 'Active Users' submenu under 'Users' menu from your Office365 admin panel and click on the 'Domain' dropdown menu and you will find the newly added domain name in list as shown in Figure 11.
Please contact Batoi to order Office365 for your emails.