Batoi is looking to add a highly-skilled software application developer to its team.
The person should have a strong background in building scalable, high-performance web applications on LAMP stack. Knowledge of additional languages and technologies (like Augmented Reality, NFC, and other RFID-based application development apart from writing and consuming ReST APIs, using and administering NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra, data mining and machine learning, statistical analysis through R) will be preferred. The candidate must be a self-starter and should have demonstrable products or at least functional prototypes to the credit.
- Modify, maintain, test, and optimize the performance of our pre-existing applications and software.
- Program and manage new cloud-based products, and their desktop and mobile clients.
- Provide technology support and training to partner developers.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- M.Tech/B.Tech/MCA from a reputed institute with at least 2 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to complex software development requirements and new technologies.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts.
Glimpses of Life at Batoi
Members of the Team at the Batoi Cloud Conclave organised in 2019
Playing a game just before Annual CEO Dinner hosted in 2020
Members interacting in a Virtual Room during COVID-19 Lockdown