Setting up POP or IMAP Email on an Apple iPhone
This article provides the detailed information on how you can setup POP/IMAP mail on your Apple iPhone by following the step by step instructions.
- Go to system 'Settings'.
- Go to 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'.
- Under accounts, touch 'Add Account'.
- Choose 'Other'.
- Touch 'Add Mail Account'.
- Enter 'Your Name', 'Full Email Address' and 'Password' for the email account. The description field can be filled in as you see fit.
- After hitting 'Next' you will need to enter in our mail server information. For Incoming/Outgoing Mail Server hostname enter ''mail.yourdomainname.tld'' and for username enter the full email address. Example 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. If the password field is not filled in, re-enter it again.
- Now you are all set. Save the settings and then touch the 'Mail' icon to begin retrieving your email.
Give your feedback to improve the article
Get the latest news and updates about Batoi.