Jhoom India Talents – International (JIT - INTERNATIONAL) program attracts a variety of participants from Persons with Disabilities (PwDs), from across India and Abroad, to take part and who possess some form of talents, with acts ranging from singing, dancing, comedy, magic, stunts, variety, and other genres.
Due to pandemic COVID - 19, the programme will be conducted virtually.
The Award Ceremony programme will be held at Bhubaneswar on 13th November 2021 virtually .
Social Media Publicity - The audience for this event would be largely drawn from across the country and abroad. The Award Ceremony of JIT - INTERNATIONAL will be promoted in various social media.
SAMARTH (a Magazine will be virtually inaugurated in the AWARD CEREMONY Programme for the PWDs where their stories will be placed and circulated worldwide.
- Candidates has to register their name and talent online through Mobile App – SF (shantidham foundation) from Google Play Store.
- The candidate has to submit his/her any Government ID Card and Disability certificate online through Mobile App – SF (shantidham foundation), which is mandatory.
- The Age Limit (10 - 40 years)
- No registration fees for the participation.
- The candidate has to submit a 2-3 minutes talent video (solo) within 25 MB through Mobile App – SF.
- The winner will get an e-Certificate and the WINNERS will be promoted through various Social Media.
- All the registered candidates in the Mobile App – SF will get an online Participation Certificate.
- Last date of registration 31 July 2021.