Provisioning a scalable server platform along with a custom application for data management in the recruitment process at Railway Recruitment Board.
- The volume of data transaction created a bottleneck for the existing server infrastructure and data management process in the existing software application.
- The system had multiple input interfaces- for a third-party vendor to bulk-upload data into the system and for organisational users to add meta-data.
- Batoi's Opendelight framework was used for the purpose.
- The application was provisioned with bulk-upload facility for the third-party vendor, data management interface for organisational users, automation in the data validation process with pre-defined rulesets, a public interface for the applicants to download their examination documents and dashboards for different executive roles to visualize and audit recruitment process and to download reports into spreadsheets.
- Batoi's Cloud server was provisioned equipped with auto-scale tools for the spikes in usage during bulk-imports and mass downloads of documents by the applicants.
- A document was created and provided for the users to manage the system effectively and the best practices for reference. A training session was also conducted on-premises.
- An account manager and a technical consultant were assigned from Batoi during the entire duration of the project for smooth coordination among teams (Batoi, customer and the third-party data vendor), conflict resolution around the user requirements and training/support for effective usage of the software and cloud infrastructure.